Chris serves as Director of Marketing for DigitalSherpa. Chris builds, manages and executes DigitalSherpa’s inbound lead generation program and is responsible for new business development and partnership with a focus on growing the brand. Before coming to DigitalSherpa, Chris was the Managing Editor at Bluff Media LLC and graduated from Oglethorpe University in 2005. In his spare time, Chris helps run a growing fantasy sports website and hangs out with his dog, Ace.
Recent Posts by cvaughn:
- Tips for Using Twitter in a Boring Industry
- Effective Call To Actions On Your Website or Blog
- 5 Tips for Growing your LinkedIn Company Page Followers
- Give Your Pinterest Marketing Strategy a Makeover With These Tips
- 6 Steps to Optimizing the Twitter Experience for your Business
- 5 Important Mobile Marketing Trends for 2014
- 4 Easy Steps to Maintaining a Successful Small Business Blog
- Why Aren’t my Facebook Page Posts Getting Seen by Fans?
- 4 SEO Blogging Tips for Small Businesses
- Should You Sell Ads on Your Small Business Website?